Monday, April 6, 2020

Sita didn’t expect




“Can I ask you one thing? Will you tell me truth?” Sita asked Ram.

They are newlywed.

“Yes my sweet heart, I pledge that I will always speak truth to you” Ram said.

“Do you love any other girls in your life other than me?” Sita enquired.
But what to do, Ram promised her nah. So he agreed,” Yes, I am solicitous about 2 more ladies”.

Sita got distress and she didn’t expect this from her soulmate.

She walked out of the room with heaviness of heart.

But something stopped her.

Ram hugged her from behind and whispered, “I thought to tell you this earlier. Before I tell you, you itself asked this. Sorry my sweet heart. I am loving a girl before our marriage and till now. She is everything to me. She cared and pampered me a lot. From my birth we love each other. She is none other than my mom. You already know the other girl. After our marriage I understood the same care was poured on you from your mom. From that instant, I saw your mom as mine. Because she gifted me a beautiful soul. I love you dear.”

Sita’s eyes are wetted with happiness. She didn’t expect this too.
                      
           
                                                                                                                                        ~ Geetha Babu

No comments:

Post a Comment